Here you’ll find information about all the keynotes, workshops and more.
Campus Aarhus C
DK-8000 Aarhus C
Click here to see the venue in Google Maps.
To fulfil the vision, the main questions to be answered by researchers, practitioners, policy makers and stakeholders involved in this Biennale will be:
- How to move from fragmentation to integration in VPL arrangements?
- How to support and serve the user in the VPL processes (identification, documentation, assessment and certification)?
- How to understand the usefulness of validation seen from the user’s perspective?
- How to understand the biography and career development from the individual perspective?
- Which are the professional roles to be filled-in?
The key question through all activities: How to improve VPL practice with the individual use at the centre?
The organisation committee invites to take part by writing papers and make presentations in the thematic sessions. You find more information about this at the VPL Biennale web site. The sessions will be moderated by an expert in validation.
The description of the sessions is still preliminary. We invite you to take part and describe your thoughts and contribution as presenter of written papers to fulfil the program in the sessions.